With a full range of rural transport and agricultural contracting services, modern and reliable equipment, plus a highly skilled workforce, we'll help you keep your business on track.......
We are looking for enthusiastic motivated people with soft and hard landscaping skills to join our business in South Canterbury.
You will need;
- Trade qualifications and/or proven experience in the field
- Landscape construction experience
- A strong work ethic
- A professional attitude and good communication skills
- A good level of fitness
- To be able to work flexible hours
- A full drivers licence including Class 2 or Class 4
- Experience with machinery
We offer a fulltime permanent position with a good remuneration package.
Send your current CV, with a covering letter by 30 August 2013 to:
Edge Landscaping Limited
P.O Box 52
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
We have two roles available, we require an experienced Bulk Truck driver and Fertiliser Spreader Truck Driver for our Transport Division.
You must have;
- A Clean Driver’s Licence
- Forklift Licence would be advantageous
- Reliability and dependability
- Honesty and integrity
- The ability to retain information and follow detailed instructions
- Good communication skills and attention for detail
- A high level of personal presentation
- The ability to meet deadlines and follow procedures
- Be a Team player
- Be able to pass a drug and Alcohol test
- Minimum Class 2 required.
Class 5 and some Agricultural Driving experience required with an immediate start date available.
You must be eligible to work in NZ to apply for this role. Excellent Remuneration and benefits for the right person
1 St. Andrew Street
0800 693 7377